LEARN HOW TO COOK ANGLO-INDIAN DISHES - A ONE OF A KIND CULINARY WORKSHOP IN BANGALORE
A Culinary Workshop on ANGLO-INDIAN DISHES by BRIDGET WHITE-KUMAR (Independent Food Consultant and Author of 7 recipe books on Anglo-Indian Cuisine) hosted by DIFFERENT STROKES CREATIVE LEARNING AND ACTIVITY CENTRE, Indiranagar, Bangalore.
Date: Saturday, 19th August 2014Time: 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Workshop Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (all inclusive)
Venue: Different Strokes Creative Learning & Activity Centre, #65, 4th Cross, 10th Main, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore 560 038,
Phone : 98861 52504
DISHES THAT WILL BE TAUGHT AT THE COOKING WORKSHOP
1. Anglo-Indian Yellow Coconut Rice
2. Chicken Vindaloo
3. A Colonial Anglo-Indian Dinner Platter of Pepper Chicken Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Veggies and Grilled Tomatoes
4. Devilled Eggs
5. Bread Pudding
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
· It will be an interactive and hands on workshop where the participants will assist in cutting, chopping and preparation of the dishes
· They will learn about the History and Evolution of Anglo-Indian Cuisine and how the various dishes got their names.
· Participants will learn how to plate and serve the dishes prepared at the workshop and will enjoy the same for their lunch.
· Each participant will get to take home the Recipes of the dishes prepared at the workshop.
· A special Apron and a copy of Bridget’s new Recipe Book “SIMPLE EGG DELICACIES’ would be gifted to each participant.
The Workshop is limited to 20 persons so Registrations will be on a First Come First Served Basis.